Pimples can pop out of nowhere, and the most annoying thing is that almost 85% of people living in this world will experience it in their lifetime. But still, there is hope because you can make pimples disappear within a few days by doing few things. Today we are here with another unique article about how to make pimples go away naturally. There are plenty of conventional treatments to get rid of pimples, but unfortunately, most of them can cause minor or severe side effects. That’s the main reason for the popularity of natural treatments among patients because no one wants to make their problem worst. Here are some of the best natural remedies to get rid of pimples fast.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has some unique anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to fight acne. It is a most effective natural treatment for pimples with almost zero side effects. Make sure you have applied tea tree oil water because applying direct can cause minor skin irritation due to its acidic nature.
How to Use:
- Mix few drops of tea tree oil with water in the same ratio.
- Dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply it on the affected areas gently.
- You can use any moisturizer afterward.
- Repeat this natural treatment twice a day for at least two months.
Use Green Tea for Skin
A lot of people think that green tea is limited to drinking only, but that’s not true. You can apply green tea directly to your skin as it contains some highly active ingredients such as flavonoids and tannins. These ingredients have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to fight bacteria which cause acne and pimples. Green tea also contains some anti-oxidants that protect our skin from foreign bacterial invasions and acne.
How to Use:
- Steep few leaves of green tea in hot boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Apply it directly to the affected area with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on your face overnight.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Repeat this treatment twice a day for at least two months.
Use Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is always considered on top of the priority list when it comes to skin related issues. Aloe Vera can help you to deal with bacteria and inflammation while it has some unique wound healing properties as well. It’s a common treatment option for a variety of skin related problems so you should also consider using Aloe Vera gel for acne and pimples because it fights the particular bacteria that cause acne. There are some Aloe Vera creams available in the market, and the most popular one is Tretinoin cream which works effectively against pimples and acne.
How to Use:
- Scrape the Aloe Vera gel out of Aloe Vera leaves or buy any aloe Vera gel from the market.
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel to your skin directly especially on the affected areas where acne or pimples are present.
- Massage your face gently for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Leave the aloe Vera gel on your face overnight and face it with cold water in the morning.