5 Causes About Brown Patches On Skin That Will Blow Your Mind
As you know that it is a common skin problem. People get these patches on their cheeks, bridge of their nose, forehead, chin, and above their upper lip. Sun rays are the cause of this problem. Because the sun lights are harmful to the skin. It also can appear on other parts of the body that get lots of the sun. Such as the forearms and neck. Some of the more common causes of changes in skin color are illness, injury, and inflammatory problems. If you have this problem and you want to heal it well. So, you have needed its proper treatment. In this article, you have the chance of knowing about the patches. Here we tell you about the causes of brown patches on skin. So, follow all the article and knowing about your skin patches.
Causes Of Brown Patches On The Skin
There are many causes of the brown patches on skin. Such as birthmarks, skin pigments disorders, skin rashes, skin infections, Skin cancers, and medical conditions. These can change the color of the skin. Hence, you look ugly because of them. These all conditions appear on many parts of the body. Like face, neck, arms, and other many parts of the body. The doctors considered them in skin disease. Because these are not good for skin. So, you have needed the proper treatment of them. It means that if you want to get heal from it then you can use medicines.
- Birthmarks: These are patches of discoloration that people have when they are born. There are some types of birthmark fade over time. While others may be permanent. Birthmarks are either vascular or pigmented. The red birthmarks can occur due to abnormal blood vessels in the skin.
- Skin pigmentation disorders: There are many people that have lighter or darker skin patches. This may signify a skin pigmentation disorder. Its types are such as Melasma, Vitiligo, and Albinism.
- Skin Rashes: Many types of skin rash can also cause patches of discolored skin. Such as Rosacea, Psoriasis, Contact dermatitis and Eczema.
- Skin infections: Certain skin infections may also cause discoloration. Such as Tinea versicolor, Ringworm, Candidiasis of the skin.
- Skin Cancers: In many cases, skin cancer can cause patches of discoloration. Types of skin cancer are such as Actinic keratosis, Basal cell carcinoma, Squamous cell carcinoma, and Melanoma.
Conditions Of The Patches On the Skin
Here’s you may know about the conditions of the skin patches. Many different conditions can cause the change in the color and become skin patches. These all conditions are causes of the patches skin. These all are as follows:
- Radiation therapy: It only occurs in people being treated with radiation. Its causes are such as dryness, itching, and peeling of the skin. The hair loss at the site of treatment. It means that you can treat it well. But you can lose your hairs with the treatment.
- Sunburn: These are the burns on the outermost layer of skin. Its causes are Redness, pain, and swelling. Also, dry and peeling skin. These burns may occur after extended periods of sun exposure.
- Candida: It usually occurs in skin folds. It begins with itching, stinging, and burning red rash with wet appearance and dryness at the edges. It can crack and sore skin with blisters and pustules. That may become infected with the bacteria.
- Rosacea: The chronic skin disease that goes through cycles of fading and relapse. It begins with spicy foods, alcoholic beverages, sunlight, stress, and the intestinal bacteria. It begins with facial flushing, raised, red bumps, facial redness, skin dryness, and skin sensitivity. Hence, it becomes the cause of brown patches on skin.